John West Steam Pots Competition
Full terms and conditions
1. This competition “Steam Pots Competition” (the “Competition”) starts on Monday 16th September 2019 at 11:00 and ends Thursday 26th September 2019 at 23:59.
2. The promoter of the Competition is gemsatwork®, Unit A Level 7 North, New England House, New England Street, Brighton, BN1 4GH.
3. There will be one draw during the Competition period, stated under section one above, to select one random winner.
4. No purchase necessary. Entry to the Competition is available on the Gems at Work survey platform
5. This Competition applies to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over excluding employees and the immediate families’ employees of the Promoter, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
6. The prize(s), as stated below, are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, credit, or voucher in whole or in part.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by Thursday 26th September 2019 at 23:59.
8. By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner(s) may be asked to authorize publication of his/her name and county, for the purposes of announcing the winner of this Competition and for related promotional purposes. Should the winner(s) not want his/her full identity disclosed, the Promoter will use the winner’s first name when announcing the winner. The acceptance hereof is a condition of entry to the Competition.
10. It is a condition of entry that, should an entrant be declared as the winner, he/she grants the Promoter an exclusive right and licence to use his/her name on any social media, for a period of 12 months as from the date of announcement of the winner(s) on both the John West and Gems at Work Instagram and Facebook page(s).
11. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be passed to a third party unless for the purpose of fulfilment of the prize(s), without the entrant’s consent.
13. The winner(s) of the Competition will be chosen at random and will be asked to enter his/her contact details on our website after completing the survey questions. The prize will be delivered once the winner’s details have been confirmed.
14. Details of the entry dates and available prizes are as follows:
Prize and Competition Timetable:
The Competition will commence: Monday 16th September 2019 at 11:00 and ends Thursday 26th September 2019 at 23:59 – One winner will be drawn by Monday 30th September and notified within 48 hours.
Each prize includes:
• 4 x John West Steam Pot – Rich Tomato Pasta with Sundried Tomato Tuna
• 4 x John West Steam Pot – Sweet & Sour Noodles with Soy and Ginger Tuna
• 4 x John West Steam Pot – Red Pepper Marinara Pasta with Basil Tuna
• 4 x John West Steam Pot – Biryani Rice with Indian Spiced Tuna
• 4 x John West Steam Pot – Spicy Red Pepper Couscous with Chilli and Garlic Tuna
• 4 x John West Steam Pot – Mexican Salsa Rice with Jalapeño Tuna
15. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that a prize cannot be sourced, or in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
16. The prizes exclude anything not expressly listed above.
17. The winner will be selected by a random selection via audited, certified, independent system.
18. The Promoter shall have no responsibility or liability for late delivery of the prize or if the prize is misplaced in the post.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any issues whatsoever with respect to the prize once dispatched to the winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw another winner where the entry form is incomplete / inaccurate.
21. Prizes within mainland UK and Northern Ireland will be delivered via Royal Mail registered delivery or signed for courier service to the address provided by the winner. Fulfilment of the prizes and related communications will be carried out by the Promoter.
22. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its Agents or anyone professionally connected to the Competition, assume any responsibility or liability for: any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Instagram page or any combination thereof. The Promoter or its Agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with any prize (except to the extent that death or any personal injury occurs as a result of the proven negligence of the Promoter).
23. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in exceptional circumstances unpredictable, irresistible and outside its control.
24. For any enquiries and/or questions related to this Competition, please email email@example.com