Short terms and conditions
18+ only, UK only (ex. NI), No Purchase Necessary starts 09:00 on 12.08.19 and ends 17:00 on 22.08.19. Internet access required. Participant’s company must have signed up to L’MON’s office sampling campaign. gemsatwork Ambassadors in participating companies are automatically entered. The Ambassador with the highest response rate to the L’Mon survey will be selected as the winner and will receive the Prize. The response rate will be calculated by dividing the number of complete survey submissions received from each workplace, divided by the number of L’Mon samples each workplace received. Prize is one pair of Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones worth £216.00. Full T&Cs at gemsatwork.com/LMON
Full terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to employees of the participating companies in L’MON’s office sampling campaign that are residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Gemsatwork Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Gemsatwork ltd reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- gemsatwork Ambassadors in participating companies are automatically entered into the competition.
- The promotion starts at 9am on Monday 12th August 2019 and survey responses must be received by no later than 5pm on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- The gemsatwork Ambassador with the highest response rate to the L’Mon survey will be selected as the winner and will receive the Prize. The response rate will be calculated by dividing the number of complete survey submissions received from each workplace, divided by the number of L’Mon samples each workplace received.
- There will be one winner. The winners’ surname and country can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the address below between 01/09/19 and 30/09/19, or sending an email requesting the winner to firstname.lastname@example.org.
gemsatwork.com L’MON competition winner
Unit A, Level 7 North
New England House
New England Street
- The winner will be contacted by gemsatwork ltd via email within five working days of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 7 days of notification. Should gemsatwork ltd be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, gemsatwork ltd reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Gemsatwork ltd may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. There is one prize and this is one pair of Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones worth £216.00. Full T&Cs at gemsatwork/
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non- transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of participating Ambassadors entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter. Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Promoter is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of gemsatwork ltd and accordingly gemsatwork ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to gemsatwork ltd as a result thereof.
- This Promotion will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Promoter. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Promotion. The terms of this Promotion, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Promoter assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- This promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Gemsatwork Ltd is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. gemsatwork ltd shall be responsible for providing the prize to the winner.
- Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) Limited will not be liable to any winner for any breach by the Promoter in relation to these terms and conditions.
- Beats are not associated with or otherwise connected to this promotion.
- The promoter will collect and process participants’ personal information and it will be shared with the promoter’s agents and affiliates to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Promotion including for the prize to be delivered to the winner. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the promotion, they may not take part in the promotion.