Gemsatwork is a specialist office sampling provider. We ensure brands can reach their target demographic and allow consumers to sample their products in the workplace.
We have a wealth of data on the attitudes, lifestyles, demographics and preferences of people across thousands of offices across the UK. This information helps us to allow brands to specifically choose who they want to target, and for us to create engaging workplace experiences centered around their products.
We’re a trusted partner of leading brands in the FMCG world and have strong partnerships with brands like Coca-Cola, KIND snacks, Unilever, Cadbury and more!
Our people and culture are vital to our success and we’re committed to creating a diverse, talented and passionate team of people that are passionate about the experiences we create and delivering the best possible service for our clients.
Purpose of the role:
Account Managers play a vital role in the growth and success of our clients and our business. Working in our Brand Partnerships team, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new opportunities with brands in the FMCG space
- Developing and nurturing relationships with relevant stakeholders in partner organisations
- Creating, managing and winning new business opportunities with potential and existing partners
- Assisting our Campaign Management team to ensure smooth onboarding of new client partners, initiation of new workstreams whilst working to drive successful outcomes
Day to day:
- Reaching out to potential brand partners to initiate relationships
- Immersing yourself in relevant industry news to ensure you’re aware of internal and external pressures on our brand partners and their businesses
- Progressing conversations with relevant stakeholders to develop a good understanding of their motivations and relevant goals and priorities
- Developing and presenting proposals and business cases to highlight our proposition
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities at different stages from discovery to negotiation and commitment
- Ability to understand a client’s business, market and audience
- Prioritisation and time organisation, to ensure you’re focusing your time most effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to deliver outstanding presentations
- Consultative and complex sales experience, including the ability to demonstrate success in managing multiple stakeholders to successful outcomes
- Good understanding of the FMCG world and how to market these products
- Drive and determination to succeed. We are building a team with the future in mind so need people who are keen to grow quickly and progress
- A team worker, with the ability to work autonomously on own initiative
- Passion. Love what you do. Instill that passion in others
- Attention to detail and a genuine desire to deliver meaningful work
- Innovation and creativity. Be able to think on your feet and challenge peoples’ thinking
- A friendly, motivated team and a supportive working environment
- Generous holiday entitlement including two weeks off at the end of the year
- Work from home and accommodation for flexible working
- Open and communicative relationship with management, with monthly 1:1 sessions
- 5% of your time for personal development, with annual training budget
- Regular team and company wide social events
- Competitive salary and lucrative commission structure
Gemsatwork is committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion or age. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply, please let us know if you have any special requirements regarding the application process.