Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, gemsatwork and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on gemsatwork. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.gemsatwork.com or any of our subdomains for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may only use our website for your personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. You cannot and will not edit or modify any material on our website without our express permission.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights to the material, you must not;
- Republish material from http://www.gemsatwork.com or any other sub-domains
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.gemsatwork.com or any other sub-domains
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.gemsatwork.com or any other sub-domains
You may redistribute our communications in print, verbal or electronic form to any person within your organisation.
RECEIVING PRODUCT SAMPLES
By becoming a gemsatwork Ambassador and opting-in for gemsatwork giveaways:
- You hereby declare that the data you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge. This includes but is not limited to the number of employees at your location and the demographics of those employees.
- You shall not sell or otherwise distribute for profit any of the product samples or other physical goods that we supply to you
- You agree to distribute any product samples and accompanying promotional material provided as instructed within one week of receipt unless given explicit permission to do otherwise. You agree that the address provided is a registered business, and not a home or residential address.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or even our whole website, at our convenience if we believe you’ve intentionally provided incorrect information or do not distribute samples appropriately.
You must not bypass or attempt to circumvent any restrictions on the gemsatwork site.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post information, material and data (‘Comments’, ‘Survey Responses’, ‘Opt-in Pages’, ‘Sign-up Pages’, ‘Wish-Lists’) in areas of the website. gemsatwork does not screen, edit, publish or review your data prior to their appearance on the website and your data does not reflect the views or opinions of gemsatwork, its agents or affiliates. Data submitted reflects the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws gemsatwork shall not be responsible or liable for the data or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the data on this website.
- gemsatwork reserves the right to monitor all data and to remove any data which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to submit your data on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The data does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The data does not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The data will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to gemsatwork a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your data in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- gemsatwork Ambassadors (when adhering to these terms and conditions);
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as the Chambers of Commerce, Yellow Pages, The AA etc;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of gemsatwork’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.